Deadlines. Stressed. Good stress, but stressed.
So…I leave you with the The Paranormalist, who prepares us for Halloween!
And have you bought Savage Species yet? It’s doing some really cool things…
UPDATED FOR THE 2014 SEASON
At Halloween-time, there are few activities more satisfying than falling whole-heartedly into a scary book. Reading opportunities abound:
- read during the last couple of trips to the cabin, because the lake turns chilly as soon as the earlier dusk sets in
- take your lunch hour at a park when the leaves are turning, the sun is warm, and the breeze is cool
- curl up with a mug of your favorite hot beverage and a blanket during one of the season’s last thundery evenings
- steal a chapter or two while waiting for the kid’s band / dance / karate lessons to end
- stay up too late so you can get through just one more chapter
I don’t read enough.
I used to. From the time I could pick up a book until my first child started walking, I was voracious. I’m well-versed in at least…
View original post 1,364 more words